- Priority check-in.
- Priority boarding.
- Priority baggage.
- No embargo period.
- Unlimited free change (Go Show).
- Only pay taxes.
- Exclusive for Enrich Members only.
Zone 1 covers the following destinations:
Fly to/from Kuala Lumpur – Alor Setar, Penang, Langkawi, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kota Bharu, Johor Bahru.
Fly to/from Kota Kinabalu – Tawau, Sandakan, Kuching.
Fly to/from Kuching – Miri, Kota Kinabalu.
Terms & Conditions
The e-voucher will be issued by Malaysia Airlines and may be used to purchase flight tickets by Malaysia Airlines, and shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Steps to Complete Purchase on MHmall.malaysiaairlines.com
1. What is Fly Pass?
Fly Pass is a pass that allows 3 return trips (a quota of 6 one-way trips) via Economy Class to domestic destinations. There are three (3) types of passes, priced from RM699 (normal pricing). Each pass covers different zones. The utilisation and travel date of the pass must be within the validity period (12 months upon purchase).
2. Can anyone purchase this Fly Pass?
Only Enrich members can purchase this Fly Pass.
For non-Enrich members, they may enroll as a member by logging in to malaysiaairlines.com -> Enrich -> Sign Up and purchase the Fly Pass at https://mhmall.malaysiaairlines.com/.
3. Where can I buy the Fly Pass?
Visit https://mhmall.malaysiaairlines.com/ to purchase the Fly Pass.
4. Can I contact your Call Center or walk-in to your ticket offices to purchase this Fly Pass?
This Fly Pass can only be purchased via online https://mhmall.malaysiaairlines.com/.
5. How far does Fly Pass take me?
Fly Pass is only available for MH flights in Malaysia.
6. What is a point-to-point flight?
A point-to-point flight refers to a direct flight without any connecting flight.
7. When is the travel period?
You can select flight any time up to 12 months upon purchase.
8. What are the benefits of purchasing Fly Pass?
9. Are there extra fees?
Fly Pass does not include airport taxes/surcharges or other applicable fees which, will have to be borne and paid by the member at time of purchase.
10. Do I need to be an Enrich member to purchase the Fly Pass?
Yes. Fly Pass is made available to Enrich members only.
11. How can I utilise my Fly Pass?
12. Is my purchase transferable and refundable?
Fly Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. Can I purchase a Fly Pass for my family and friends?
Fly Pass cannot be purchased for family and friends. The Fly Pass purchased is automatically associated to the Enrich member, and for one adult traveller only.
14. Is Fly Pass available for journeys commencing from outside of Malaysia?
Fly Pass is available for purchase of flights commencing from Malaysia only.
15. What are the booking types for Fly Pass?
Fly Pass is available for one-way or return (point to point) journeys and for one-way or return connecting flights where stopovers are strictly not allowed. Fly Pass is not available for multi-city bookings.
16. Is Fly Pass available on business class?
Fly Pass is only available on economy and on a restricted booking class ‘S’.
17. Can I upgrade after redeeming a Fly Pass?
No, upgrading of cabin class is not allowed once Fly Pass is purchased.
18. Can I change my origin or destination (re-route) after redeeming a Fly Pass?
Fly Pass ticket is non-reroutable.
19. Can I change my flight date?
Yes, changes of flight date are permitted on the same route and within the Fly Pass validity.
20. How do I change my flight date?
Booking changes can be performed via Manage Booking only.
21. How many flight coupons are there in a Fly Pass?
A Fly Pass contains 6 flight coupons with 1 flight coupon for each flight sector. An immediate connecting flight will be considered as 1 flight coupon.
Direct Flights (no connecting): Immediate connecting flights only (no stopover allowed):
PEN-KUL (1 flight coupon) PEN-KUL-JHB (1 flight coupon)
KUL-PEN (1 flight coupon) JHB-KUL-PEN (1 flight coupon)
PEN-LGK (1 flight coupon) PEN-KUL-TGG (1 flight coupon)
LGK-PEN (1 flight coupon) TGG-KUL-PEN (1 flight coupon)
KUL-JHB (1 flight coupon) PEN-KUL-BKI (1 flight coupon)
JHB-KUL (1 flight coupon) BKI-KUL-PEN (1 flight coupon)
Total: 06 flight coupons for each example provided above.
22. Can Fly Pass be utilised on any flight?
Fly Pass is valid only on pure MH operating flights and pure MASwings flights (bearing flight numbers MH0001-3999).
23. Fly Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-upgradeable. Are these conditions included in the terms and conditions for member to view before making a purchase?
Yes, members can view the terms and conditions of Fly Pass before making a purchase. Once purchased, it is deemed that members have agreed to the Fly Pass Terms & Conditions. Members are advised to clearly understand the terms and conditions before making any purchase.
24. If passenger is travelling with an infant, is it possible to add infant passenger name through Call Center or ticket office?
Yes, infant can be added to the adult passenger booking (PNR). Normal infant fare will apply.
25. If passenger is travelling with a child, is it possible to add child passenger name through Call Center or ticket office?
A separate booking needs to be created for the child passenger through Call Center or ticket office. Normal child fare will apply.
26. Why is there no seat available to book with MHflypass but available for normal booking?
Seat allocation for MHflypass is with ‘S’ booking class. On dates where there is no seat availability in ‘S’ booking class, calendar is displayed as ‘Not Available’. Normal booking without using MHflypass for the same flight and date can still be available as seat allocation would be under a different booking class.